Purpose: Offer financial support to Auction Participants who wish to enhance their ability to succeed in their livestock projects and participation in the Jefferson County Fair.
Funding: Funds for this program are raised from designated activities (silent auction/pledges/other fundraising activities/donations). Fair Management will determine the amount available to award each year.
Qualifications for Funds: Eligible youth must complete an application process which will include submitting a formal document. Fair Management reserves the right to communicate with qualified candidates to determine who receives awards.
- Any eligible current Jefferson County Fair Junior Exhibitor who has participated (Dairy Pledge, Participant Pledge and Animal Auction) in the annual Jefferson County Fair Auction since the 2022 Fair may apply.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Fair.
- Eligible youth must complete an application process which will include submitting a formal document. Fair Management reserves the right to communicate with qualified candidates to determine who receives the awards.
- Award recipients will be announced during the Jefferson County Fair Animal Auction & Youth Celebration each year beginning in 2023 and continuing as long as funds are available.
- A valid W-9 form must be on file with Jefferson County.
- Funds will be sent to recipient(s) post-fair and prior to December 31st of the current Fair year.
If you have any questions or comments about this program please contact the Fair Office at 920-674-7148 or email@example.com.
The application period for 2023 has ended. Check back in Spring 2024 for the next application period information.